Job Posting: Sr Supplier Quality Associate
This position provides quality oversight in establishing materials/suppliers and addressing supplier issues and changes. The Sr Supplier Quality Associate will also help the Supplier Quality Manager implement compliance and efficiency improvements in the Supplier management and oversight processes.
Major Position Activities & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and document investigations into supplier changes and issues and implement corrective and preventive actions
- Establish new suppliers via material evaluation process and questionnaires
- Help Supplier Quality Manager implement compliance and efficiency improvements
- All supplier oversight activities
- Work with Supplier Quality Manager to implement compliance and efficiency improvements
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years or more of Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance experience required with at least three of those years in a supplier quality oversight role.
- Experience in managing Third Party relationships and managing vendors of purchased materials and services preferred.
- The position requires proven ability and skill in analyzing, understanding and presenting technical data.
- Experience in technical writing, communicating across organizational levels, and data analysis is expected.