Job Posting: Project Manager
The employee, along with other members of the team, is responsible for effective planning, development, and execution of project work plans for all projects as measured by the ability to meet agreed upon milestones, budgetary constraints, and scope.
- Reviews deliverables across projects and oversees timelines, milestones, resourcing and reporting.
- Works across projects to conduct post-project review and share lessons learned
- Manages project budgets and leads the request for approval for any significant changes which require changes in scope.
- Coordinates project teams for CMC activities and leverages synergies among projects.
- Coordinates with the Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls regarding development and implementation of methodologies.
- Assess project management training needs and selects training tools for team members.
- Organizes & manages cross functional project teams, including resolution of cross-department project issues.
- Ensures optimal integration and communication across all corporate departments with regard to projects.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree within a health/biomedical sciences field, or related field and equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of experience in Project Management within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong critical thinking skills and strong ability to prioritize and organize workflow activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in computer programs and software such as Internet, spreadsheet, word processing software, and MS Project.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to tactfully communicate sensitive information and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment.
- Understanding of drug development, regulatory, QA, and CMC processes, and clinical trials operations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to understand mathematical and statistical concepts and clinical trial design.
- Project Management certification (PMP®) desirable.
If you are an employee who meets the requirements and wish to be considered for the above position, please complete the Internal Position Application, attach a copy of your resume, then submit both documents to Human Resources by the above closing date to be considered.